Monday, October 24, 2011

Original Works packets are coming home this week!

Look for your child's packet in the VIP folder this Thursday.  I wanted to share some of my favorite product suggestions with you.
Artist Trading Cards This is a set of 18 trading cards that the students can share with family members and trade with classmates.  This is a new item, so I haven't seen them in person yet, but I am excited to try these this year.


Travel cup
This is also a new item this year, and I like it more than the water bottle because the image is much larger.


Sketchbooks
These have a nice, large printed image and I am a big fan of sketchbooks for kids, or for anyone!



Aprons
These are great quality aprons with a large printed image.  I wear mine every day... which reminds me, I need a fresh one!  Great for cooking or to wear to my art class.

Magnets, note cards, and night lights are always favorites as well.  I can highly recommend all items where the image is printed large - some of the products have smaller, repeated images that are not as easy to see.  Feel free to email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!