Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let's trade ATC's this fall!

Last year I was asked to do an Artist Trading Card exchange with Ms. Hahn at Mini Matisse.  She was very helpful in sharing the how-tos of ATC's.  My fourth graders had a ball doing it.  I would like to do it again this fall with all of my fourth grade classes (I am expecting to have about five 4th grade classes of about  26 each) and possibly another grade level too if we have enough participation.
I would love to possibly exchange with some older art students as well as other 4th grade classes.
If your class would like to do an exchange this fall, please send an email to me at knighth@fultonschools.org, and we can email each other the information once the school year gets started.  I know it's a little early to plan for next year, but I was hoping to just get a list of people over the summer who were interested, before the craziness of the new year hits!
Also, if you have ideas or experience with themes or techniques for ATC's that you've found success in, please share in the comments.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to trade. I haven't done this before, but I did join swap-bot with Ms. Hahn as a way to trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to, too! I'll e-mail you as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have my fourth graders trade with other fourth graders. I have a powerpoint for ATC's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I'm open for trading cards too. My students have cards ready to go now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wrapped it up for this year, ABC School Art, but I'll add you to my list for next year! Thanks!

      Delete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!